Are you dissatisfied with the services rendered by any of the Service Providers? Do you know that you have a right to seek redress? To do so, simply take the following Steps as highlighted below:

  1. First complain to your Service Provider either via the Customer Care Helpline of your Service Provider or by physically visiting any of the customer care centers of your Service Provider scattered across Nigeria.
  1. In the event that your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved by your Service Provider; you can seek redress with the Commission via the following channels:
    • NCC 622 Toll Free Contact Center
    • NCC Consumer Portal -
    • NCC Facebook Account -
    • NCC Twitter Accounts - or
    • NCC Instagram Account -
    • Written Complaints to the Commission, kindly address the Complaint as follows:

      The Executive Vice Chairman,
      Nigerian Communications Commission
      Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street
      Maitama Abuja
      Attention: Director, Consumer Affairs Bureau  

      NCC Zonal Offices located as detailed below:

      • Lagos Office
        9A Bankole Oki Street,
        Adjacent Ikoyi Club,
        Ikoyi, Lagos State
        TEL: 01-4630643-5

      • Ibadan Office
        102A, DPC Road Off Government House Road,
        Agodi GRA,
        Ibadan, Oyo State
        TEL: 07056114759, 08185569674, 08107197100

      • Kano Office
        No. 31 Race Course Road,
        Nasarawa GRA,
        Kano, Kano State
        TEL: 064-947822, 064-319999

      • Enugu Office
        No. 2 Ugwuoba Street Off Ezilo Avenue
        Independence Layout,
        Enugu, Enugu State
        TEL: 042-293607

      • Port Harcourt Office
        No. 23A, Igbodo Street, Behind First Bank Aba Road,
        Old GRA,
        Port Harcourt Rivers State
        TEL: 084-300321-2