Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.


Consumers of telecommunication services who are dissatisfied with services rendered to them by any of the Service Providers have a right to seek redress. A dissatisfied Consumer should first contact the Service Provider whose service or product he/she is dissatisfied with to lodge a complaint. The Service Provider issues a ticket number to the consumer upon lodging a complaint.

In the event that the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved by the Service Provider, the Consumer can escalate the complaint to the Commission via any of the following channels;

(1)Write a letter of complaint to the Commission.

(2) Call the NCC 622 toll free line.

(3) Visit the consumer web portal and fill a COMPLAINT FORM


If yes, please fill out this form properly and click the submit button.
If no, please contact the service provider before contacting the NCC, to shorten the process of your complaint.

BillingCall Center/Customer CarePoor Network IssuesFaulty DeviceBase Station IssuesInternet ServicePromotionsRecharge CardSMS/MMSSIMValue-Added-Services (VAS)Network IssuesCLIP/CLIRMobile Number PortabilityRoaming IssuesDo-Not-DisturbOther<

Investigate and resolve the issueProvide me with informationEducate me on my right as a consumer

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.